KOSHYMA has been manufacturing axial fans and centrifugal blowers for various applications for close to 3 decades. The fans are designed to perform in challenging environments of dust, fume, heat and other harsh air movement conditions.
KOSHYMA blowers are engineered to deliver the required pressure and flow characteristics for all kinds of industrial air movement. The blowers are offered in a variety of metallurgies depending on the process requirement. KOSHYMA also manufactures blowers in FRP/GRP and thermoplastic construction for aggressive chemical handing use. The advantage of KOSHYMA’s design is superior aerodynamic efficiency and robust construction principles which keeps running and maintenance costs low for customers.
- Best in class efficiencies means lowest running cost for customers
- In-house manufacturing and high-speed dynamic balancing facility
- Competence in manufacturing in various metal and non-metal construction
- Wide selections – 1,000,000 m 3 /hr | 4000 mm WC | 400 deg C
- Extensive application experience
- Test Setup as per IS 4894
Axial Flow Fans
As a trusted partner of the agro businesses in South India, KOSHYMA began manufacturing axial flow fans mainly for tea-leaf and grain drying applications. Now the diversified business
also addresses various ventilation, heat exchanger and flue-gas cooling applications.
Key features and benefits:
- Aerofoil Bladed Impellers (high efficiency)
- Impeller in various materials
There are no reviews yet.