Fans, Blowers and Vibration
- Blowers: 1,000,000 CMH / 4000 mm WC / 400 °C for clean, humid & polluted media
- In-house high precision dynamic balancing capabilities up to 4000 rpm & 18 MT
Corrosion Control through Thermoplastics and fiber-reinforced composites
- Wide pH spectrum chemical-resistant lining solutions for civil/mechanical structures
- Process and utility equipment manufactured in PP / PVC / HDPE / FRP
Mass Transfer and Separation
- Fabric filtration and wet-collection technologies
- Membrane filtration and solid-liquid separation
Heat Transfer and Energy Exchange Integration
- Hot water/Steam generation, distribution and control
- Cooling, chilling and mechanical refrigeration (down to -40 °C)
- Evaporation and drying
- Energy recovery devices from high pressure membrane systems
Resources and Facilities
KOSHYMA is able to provide the expertise from concept to commissioning.
- Process design based on process calculations, simulations and test results
- Full 3-D visualization of plant/process design in SolidWorks
- Complete plant layout integration including strategic planning for expansions
- Process and automation design software for equipment sizing/controls
- In-house CFD capabilities for flow/pressure and FEM for structural design
- PLC based intelligence systems on multiple architectures
- Electrical instrumentation and control engineering
- Assembly supervision and final commissioning service
KOSHYMA has strong manufacturing capabilities for metal and non-metals (plastics and composites) spread across both in-house and dedicated green channel subcontractor facilities.
- Pressure Parts, Vessels, Reactors and Columns as per ASME / BS
- Heavy fabrication up to 50 mm in carbon steel/alloy steel and up to 40 mm in composites
- Stainless steel fabrication capabilities for exotic alloys (Duplex, Titanium)
- Moulded multi-laminate and filament wound composites (in a variety of resins) for tanks and columns
- Dedicated dynamic-balancing shopfloor with capacities up to 18 MT and 4000 rpm
Our people philosophy focuses on providing a visible, motivating and challenging career path to all our employees. We believe in strong engagement in our work culture where our people are encouraged to exchange ideas, collaborate and ultimately contribute to the success of the company. Our goal is to build an inclusive and value creating environment founded on transparency, open communication and flexibility.
KOSHYMA was founded in 1993 as a Bangalore based venture for manufacturing vibratory centrifuges, fans and providing dynamic balancing services to various industries. As the journey evolved, in-line with the opportunities in the market, we started moving beyond a product and services company to also providing systems and plants.
KOSHYMA is now an engineering organisation with application innovation and process-integration as our key capabilities. We provide complete plant, equipment, products and services as customized, turnkey packages. Our approach has moved to a complete solution model, delivering value at the customer’s use point.
Our business portfolio includes a variety of solutions in the areas of energy and environmental sustainability with a customer-centric philosophy for improving productivity, competitiveness and conservation of natural resources.
Please check our Careers page for job openings.